Atavism Standalone Editor
- Modified item slot type field in the slots module to make it required.
- Modified item slots field in the slots groups module to make it required.
- Fixed the issue with converting icons in the profile form.
- Fixed the issue with Player Templates “Copy To” option.
- Modified Player Template module to update all Templates related to the edited Race when the Race description was changed.
- Fixed issue where saving an icon caused that exception message has been saved in the log, even the icon was saved properly.
- Added the option to save the entry as a new copy. This gives you the ability to edit elements that are as a sub-list, for example, while editing ability, you can open the attached effect and duplicate it without leaving the ability form.
- Modified Threat effect to allow negative threat value.
- Modified Threat effect to make threat value field as required.
- Fixed issue with ability where “Count of Abilities” and “Ability to Disable with Tag” fields were visible by default, even Is Toggle field was set to false.
- Added option to close all tabs as well as all other tabs using the right mouse button on any of the tabs.
- Added option to easier deactivates entries on the list using a checkbox in the table view.
- Added option to show active/inactive elements.
You can also define what elements should be displayed by default in the profile
- Added option to invoke bulk actions to activate/deactivate/delete
- Added option where Atavism Standalone Editor will check for updates and display information if any update is available.
Updates will be checked with each start or on-demand using the menu option
You can enable or disable updates checking using the new application panel
- Fixed profile switching.