Atavism Unity 2.1.2 Changelogs
- Fixed an issue with character template creation that was preventing new templates being created.
- Fixed an issue where making new stats wasn’t going to the edit screen upon successful creation.
- Fixed an issue where mobs and players were spawning at the wrong position (MobController3D)
- Added the follow_terrain property for players and mobs to control when gravity should be applied.
- Allowed the setting of some game settings through the new Game Settings database.
- Renamed Heal Effects to Restore Effects to better represent what they are used for (Restoring any vitality stat).
- Updated Damage and Restore Effects to use the list of vitality stats for their Damage/Restore property rather than the hard coded health/mana.
- Added a new Flat Damage Effect which ignores all other variables and applies exactly the damage specified.
- Fixed an issue where the rotation of objects added to claims was being loaded wrong on the client.
- Fixed a bug that was causing chat to sometimes not work in the client.
- Fixed an issue where a merchant table wouldn’t be sent to the player if the NPC also had a chat dialogue and no other interactions.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a skill to stop leveling when it has no stat set in one of the stat properties.
- Removed a log message for properties that was causing some slow down in combat for some games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause combat to freeze due to Result Effects. These weren’t being used in the current state (need to be redesigned) so have been temporarily removed.
- Removed the ability learned requirement for auto attack abilities.
- Fixed an issue where the jump animation stopped playing (in the legacy animation system).
- Implemented the hitRange property allowing mobs to attack from different ranges based on their setting.
- Added attack_speed stat to control the delay between auto-attacks.
- Fixed an issue where if a claim object’s collider was on a child it wouldn’t be selectable.
- Players and Mobs no longer collide with each other anymore.
- Fixed an issue where the action bar may sometimes not populate when changing instances.
- Players should now always see other players
- The server should still be usable after long periods of time of inactivity. Current tested minimum length is 14 hours, the exact time it can last is currently unknown.
- Speed effects are not removed upon logout resulting in them permanently staying on the player when they next log in.